LOCATION: Whitehorse, YT
Reports to: Marketing Manager/ AR Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: Under the administrative direction of the Marketing Manager this individual will aid in the daily operations of the business in regard to customer service, customer invoicing, and other duties as assigned by the manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations solve problems and answer telephones
• Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately.
• Notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
• Maintains security and telecommunications system.
• Informs visitors by answering or referring inquiries.
• Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories.
• Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges.
• Operates telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
• Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Creating and Maintaining Excel spreadsheets
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• The incumbent may be required to travel from time to time to different offices or to local banks
• Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
This position works with all departments including in office, Highways divisions and satellite office. Must be able to work independently or with a Team.
This position requires a lot of independent management and problem solving. The incumbent will from time to time face complex problems demanding solutions that will need to be creative.
This position has no independent authority and requires the approval of the financial analyst for final say.
• Language Skills
Ability to read and correspond with employees, customers and vendors. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from employees, customers, or service providers. Ability to write and effectively communicate utilizing e-mail. Ability to communicate effectively with all employees, customers and vendors to facilitate problem resolutions.
• Physical Demands
Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time and participate in active physical duties. Must be able to operate company vehicles. Must be able to use computer, telephone and other general office equipment.
The performance of this position requires exposure to industrial areas which requires the use of personal protective equipment such as appropriate foot wear, safety glasses, mandatory hearing protection. Industrial areas include hazardous chemicals, fumes, and petroleum by-products. For the most part, exposure is ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
• Completion of Secondary School is required
Wages for this position are in accordance with the Collective Agreement. North 60 is proud to offer an attractive benefits package to all employees.
Experience in the Petroleum industry is an asset.
A valid driver’s Licence is an asset.
Please submit all resume to Human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 867-633-8841. All internal candidates MUST reference the Posting number in the cover letter or email subject line.
Post Date: April 7, 2021
Close Date for Internal Applicants: April 14, 2021
Close Date for External applicants: April 28, 2021