POSITION: Service Station Attendant -PT
Posting Number: 12.03.20PT
LOCATION: Whitehorse, YT
Reports to: Sales Manager
Under the administrative direction of the Sales Manager this individual will aid in the daily operations of the business in regard to Inventory, stock, input and other duties as assigned by the manager or Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist customers by receiving payments, assisting with pumps, filling propane tanks and other general duties as needed.
- Accept new inventory and input into computer system
- Ensure correct pricing of products
- Fill customer propane tanks
- Ability to work varying shifts – some weekend work is required.
- Must maintain a clean work environment- inside and out
- Familiar with local roads, highways and points of interest in order to assist customers.
This position works remotely at our local Gas station. Must be able to work independently or with a Team.
This position requires a lot of independent management and problem solving. The incumbent will from time to time face complex problems demanding solutions that will need to be creative.
This position has no independent authority and requires the approval of the Sales Manager for final say.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to work with and receive propane certification
Wages for this position are in accordance with the Collective Agreement. North 60 is proud to offer an attractive benefits package to all employees.
Experience in the Petroleum industry is an asset.
A valid driver’s Licence is an asset.
Please submit all resume to Human resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax at 867-633-8841. All internal candidates MUST reference the Posting number in the cover letter or email subject line.
Post Date: December 3, 2020
Close Date for Internal Applicants: December 17, 2020
Close Date for External applicants: December 31, 2020
North 60 Petro LTD. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria. North 60 Petro LTD. promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans. North 60 Petro LTD. promotes a smoke-free workplace and as such, limits smoking at all facilities and is a drug-free workplace.