Our Founder, Dale Lindsey, joined Andy’s Oil Delivery in 1956 as a truck driver. In 1959, Dale and his wife Carol Ann purchased Andy’s Oil Delivery. In 1982, Dale and Carol purchased Chevron USA’s bulk fuel facilities in Seward Alaska and Petro 49 Inc. began its journey toward becoming a major fuel supplier in Alaska. The company entered a period of dramatic growth in 1984 with construction of a bulk fuel terminal in Dutch Harbor. In 1995, Petro 49’s focus centered on Southcentral and Southeast Alaska and the Yukon Territories in Canada through a series of acquisitions, divestitures and internal growth.
Through these acquisitions in the Yukon, North 60 Petro Ltd. was born. North 60° Petro’s main bulk terminal is located in Whitehorse, the capital city of Yukon Territory. Situated on the southwest bank of the Yukon River, this facility is the central storage and distribution point for all operations throughout Yukon.
We specialize in the marketing and distribution of fuels and lubricants to commercial and residential heating, mining, construction, aviation and transportation customers.
Our operations include bulk agencies in Dawson City and Watson Lake. We also operate five North 60 Petro Commercial card-lock facilities and four Petro Express Retail/Cardlock stations which provide customers with 24/7 access to fuels throughout Yukon. Aviation customers can also benefit from our Aviation card-lock depot at the Whitehorse Airport (CYXY).
North 60 Petro Ltd. – Fine Fuels, Super Service and Quality Lubricants.